About the role
Are you a great team leader with exceptional inter-personal skills? Are you ready to take things to the next level? Nottingham Audi is currently recruiting for a Workshop Manager. This is a unique opportunity to work with the Audi brand at a very exciting time in the brands history.
This role would ideally suit someone already working as a Workshop Manager or Workshop Controller, however an experienced senior Service Advisor would be considered.
The successful candidate will have to:
- Ensure service and repairs are carried out to the highest standards of quality possible to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure efficient use of materials, equipment and labour resources.
- Build strong relationships with the brand and have a strong understanding of warranty processes.
- Actively coach and support the service team to develop individual competencies.
- Develop training plans for all technical personnel, and play an active role with development.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are observed and maintained at all times.
- Ensure efficient progression of work through the workshop.
- To identify key processes and work on improving workshop flow and streamline the customer journey.
- Increase productivity by removing waste, alongside tracking KPI's and team management.
Sytner Group are delighted to announce our brand new and enhanced, industry-leading benefits package.
We are passionate about continuing to build an environment where everyone feels valued, appreciated and able to reach their full potential. Our new benefits package is designed to do just that:
Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
Bespoke Flexible Working Solutions
Enhanced Long Service Awards
Discounted Car Schemes
High Street Discounts
At Sytner, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
Unsure? Read on…
We represent over 23 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands, across our 140 UK dealerships.
We pride ourselves on ‘Developing Talent and ‘Building Careers’ and our colleagues recently scored Sytner Group an outstanding 84% on our colleague engagement survey.