About the role
Are you a great team leader with exceptional inter-personal skills? Are you ready to take things to the next level? Nottingham Audi is currently recruiting for a Workshop Manager. This is a unique opportunity to work with the Audi brand at a very exciting time in the brands history.
This role would ideally suit someone already working as a Workshop Manager or Workshop Controller, however an experienced senior Service Advisor would be considered.
The successful candidate will have to:
- Ensure service and repairs are carried out to the highest standards of quality possible to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure efficient use of materials, equipment and labour resources.
- Build strong relationships with the brand and have a strong understanding of warranty processes.
- Actively coach and support the service team to develop individual competencies.
- Develop training plans for all technical personnel, and play an active role with development.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are observed and maintained at all times.
- Ensure efficient progression of work through the workshop.
- To identify key processes and work on improving workshop flow and streamline the customer journey.
- Increase productivity by removing waste, alongside tracking KPI's and team management.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'. We also offer dedicated VWG training to enable you to be VWG Certified.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, company car, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top-rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback.