About the role
Reading Audi has a fantastic opportunity available for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Reporting to the Dealership Accountant, this individual will be fundamental in the day to day processing tasks of a busy accounts department.
The principal responsibilities are:
- To control the accurate input, processing and output of the purchase ledger from receipt of invoice to payment of debt
- To reconcile purchase ledger month end balances to suppliers statements.
- To process banking daily and post all receipts to the Sales ledger immediately afterwards.
- To process bank credits and debits to the Sales, purchase and nominal ledgers daily.
Sytner Accounts Assistants work a variety of flexible patterns between Mondays – Friday; however this sometimes can include weekends to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service.
- The successful candidate will possess the following attributes
- A good understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- An excellent communicator with the ability to converse at all levels
- A friendly nature and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A working knowledge of Kerridge and experience in the Automotive Sector is preferable
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback.