Trainee Bodyshop Advisor
Looking for a career change? Want to start a career within the automotive industry?
We are looking for someone who can build great relationships with customers, is self-motivated and organised for an exciting and rare opportunity at Sytner BMW Cardiff as a Trainee Bodyshop Advisor.
At Sytner Cardiff you will work with a fantastic team in delighting our customers and getting it right the first time.
Your role will include learning all of the below :-
• To be the initial interface with the customer for all accident repair enquiries.
• To inspect customer vehicles and provide an initial quotation for repair
• To review service customer vehicles and quote for cosmetic or alloy wheel repair
• Organise and book all repair work
• Organise customer loan cars in conjunction with Bodyshop procedures
• Liaise with Customers, Insurance Companies and service providers to ensure all financial and repair formalities are effectively completed to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Inspect repaired vehicles on return to our retail centres to ensure quality of workmanship
• Take opportunities to promote and provide additional Company services and products.
Each of our retail centres boast state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and technology in workshops, which are safe, friendly and clean.
This is a full-time role which can typically include weekends to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service. Full training
will be provided along with full Management support.
This is a sales-focused role that would suit a forward-thinking, people orientated person.
You must have excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner as the majority of authorisations are negotiated over the telephone.
Sytner Group are delighted to announce our brand new and enhanced, industry-leading benefits package.
We are passionate about continuing to build an environment where everyone feels valued, appreciated and able to reach their full potential. Our new benefits package is designed to do just that:
Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
Bespoke Flexible Working Solutions
Enhanced Long Service Awards
Discounted Car Schemes
High Street Discounts
At Sytner, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us.
We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider
flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
Unsure? Read on…
We represent over 23 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands, across our 140 UK dealerships.
We pride ourselves on ‘Developing Talent and ‘Building Careers’ and our colleagues recently scored Sytner Group an outstanding 84% on our colleague engagement survey.