About the Role
Sytner Chigwell are looking to recruit a highly-driven, hard-working individual to join our busy Service department as an Assistant Service Manager. We provide an exceptional working environment with remarkable opportunities and we’re looking to add real strength to our outstanding Service team.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager and working alongside our other Assistant Service Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day customer-facing operations of the Service department. You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Manage, coach, motivate and drive the performance of our team of Service Advisors to ensure we delight our customers.
- Measure, monitor and report on key performance metrics for your team.
- Be able to lead by example and deliver ‘Best Advice’ to our customers personally when required.
- Ensure the smooth interaction between Front of House and our busy Workshop.
- Support and deputise for the Service Manager.
- Deal with front-line customer issues and concerns.
- Be passionate, proactive, and have a ‘whatever it takes’ approach to delivering both an outstanding commercial result and a pre-eminent customer experience.
You are likely to be an experienced, high-performing Service Manager, Service Duty Manager, or Senior Service Advisor - thriving in a professional vehicle servicing environment and absolutely at the top of your game.
You will already be demonstrating unswerving commitment to hard work, managing a busy diary of bookings and be delivering real customer delight 100% of the time.
Although strong experience within a Vehicle Service Department is absolutely essential, it can be with any vehicle Manufacturer.
We’re on the hunt for a dynamic, positive and energetic team player with great attention to detail and a real passion for delivering an outstanding experience to each and every one of our customers.
This is a very demanding role, but provides the perfect development base for an ambitious individual seeking to further their career into Aftersales Management or a Service Manager wanting to progress within BMW and the Sytner Group.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide an unbeatable working environment and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary and bonus you will also receive a company car and benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase schemes for your family as well as discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top-rated retailer on ‘Glassdoor’ as a result of direct colleague feedback.