Sytner Chigwell has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, confident and customer service orientated Receptionist/Showroom Host to join their team immediately.
It’s a part time position, working every Saturday plus flexibility to cover other days in the week when required.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meeting and greeting customers into the dealership across all departments;
- Answering telephone queries and directing calls to the correct department;
- Logging customer enquiries that come through the Sytner/BMW portals;
- Hosting our customers while they wait at the coffee bar, whilst maintaining Sytner and brand standards;
- Ensuring that all calls into the business are answered in a timely, professional and confident manner;
- Undertaking administrative tasks as and when required.
Who are you?
As the first point of contact for our customers whether they walk into our showroom, or pick up the phone, you’re someone who understands that our customers have high expectations and have a varied range of needs and demands. You have exceptional interpersonal skills and are able to adapt accordingly in order to build rapport. Delivering the very best levels of customer service is at the core of what you do. You pride yourself in going the extra mile at all times, ensuring our customers are as important to you as they are to us.
This is a fast-paced position suited to someone who isn’t afraid of hard work. Given the unique nature of the role, experience as a Receptionist/Showroom host within the automotive industry is desired, although not essential if you are able to evidence that you can handle pressure in a busy and demanding environment.
We’re looking for:
- Previous reception/host experience;
- Automotive industry experience (desired);
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and demanding environment;
- Excellent customer interaction skills and personal presentation are essential;
- Ability to be self-motivated as well as working closely in a team
As well as being a top performer in the BMW/MINI Dealer Network, Sytner Chigwell is part of the Sytner Group, the UK’s largest and leading retailer of prestige cars representing over 21 of the world’s most desirable vehicle brands, in over 140 dealerships across the country.
At Sytner Chigwell we are incredibly committed to being the best company to work for and can confidently say that our success is driven by our team of exceptional individuals who strive to be the best.
Our one team company ethos is at the heart of our business, and we are constantly striving to delight our customers at every opportunity. Our customers are very important to us and we want only the very best people looking after them. You will be joining a successful and established team who enjoy working together to be the best at what we do. We want to be famous for the way we care for our customers and if you'd like to be part of that, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please send a covering letter, explaining why you’re the right person for this role, as well as an up to date CV (saved in Word or pdf format only as we are unable to open other file types)