We have an exciting new opportunity for a Accounts Assistant to join the team at Sytner High Wycombe. This role is a key part of the department, providing support to the wider Accounts team.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices onto our in house System (ADP)
- Responding to requests and providing Purchase Orders for the business
- Covering aspects of bank reconciliations during team members absences
- Performing monthly MOT reconciliations
- Updating vehicle sales each month along side relevant bonus, assisting the Vehicle Controller with bonus reconciliation
- Recording monthly vehicle stock checks
This is an ideal role for someone who has aspirations to develop their career within accounts and is a keen fast learner. The breadth of experience and support on offer is unbeatable - just bring us a great attitude, a great work-ethic, and we will do the rest.
We are looking for:
- Ability to learn, multi task and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good communicator
- A great team player
The Sytner Group is the leading retailer of prestige vehicles in the UK and we are just as passionate about our people as we are about our customers and the cars we sell.
We'll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. This is a demanding role in a fast moving environment, but in return we offer superb working conditions, a competitive package and full administrative support. You can also expect a subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, a host of colleague benefits and discounts with popular high street retailers and of course, unrivalled career opportunities.
If you truly believe you're exactly who we're looking for, please click the following link to apply to Dee Pope, HR & Business Administration Manager through our company website. It is imperative that you include a copy of your CV along with a covering letter explaining why this is the right career choice for you and why you are the right person for this role.