About the role
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join our fantastic team at Sytner Sunningdale as a Bodyshop Estimator
As Sytner Bodyshop Estimator you work with a fantastic team in delighting our customers and getting it right the first time.
Your role will include :-
• To be the initial interface with the customer for all accident repair enquiries.
• To inspect customer vehicles and provide an initial quotation for repair
• Organise and book all repair work with external Bodyshops
• Organise customer loan cars in conjunction with Bodyshop
• Liaise with Customers, Insurance Companies and service providers to ensure all financial and repair formalities are effectively completed to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Inspect repaired vehicles on return to Dealership to ensure quality of workmanship
• Take opportunities to promote and provide additional Company services and products.
Each of our dealerships boasts state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and technology in workshops, which are safe, friendly and clean.
This is a full-time role which can typically include weekends to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service.
Experience and understanding in all aspects of running a Bodyshop and Insurance claims are essential therefore you will already hold a similar position in the motor industry.
This is a sales-focused role that would suit a forward-thinking, people orientated person, and you must be both Audatex and VDA accredited.
You must have excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner as the majority of authorisations are negotiated over the telephone.
Working knowledge of Audatex Enterprise and E.M.A.C.S. would be an advantage.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as a competitive salary and bonus you will also receive a company car and benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase schemes for your family as well as discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top-rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback