About the role
Graypaul Ferrari Nottingham are looking to recruit an experienced and innovative Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for promoting the Ferrari Brand.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Managing the integrity of both the manufacturers and dealerships databases.
• Executing Sales and Aftersales campaigns/events.
• Liaising with Ferrari and its marketing agency to initiate, organise and deliver marketing activities and events.
• Create customer specific campaigns.
• Manage and edit both Sytner and our manufacturer websites.
• Use allowed Social Media platforms to create awareness of the Centre and product.
• Assist with any additional duties requested by the management team.
This role aims to promote the business, in sales, service and parts, both financially and through the delivery of outstanding service.
We are looking for a proactive manager with a proven track record of achieving great results. You will be capable of contributing to the achievement of both marketing and sales operational objectives by providing strategic marketing and sales information to all departments.
You will have a good attention to detail to ensure all reports and customer data bases are completed accurately and in a timely fashion, including working very closely with the manufacturer to meet their objectives and exceed their expectations.
You must be able to organise events both off site and at the dealership which will include working with co-marketing companies.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback.