Jaguar Land Rover Ascot are excited to be developing a Bodyshop department in order to support its year-on-year growth. As such, if you’re an experienced and enthusiastic Bodyshop estimator who is looking to start 2019 with a new and exciting challenge, we have a fantastic opportunity for you as we’re looking to recruit the right person to join our team.
• Extensive experience of processes within the Bodyshop industry;
• Achievement of NVQ or VDA ATA equivalent qualifications relevant to the industry would be an advantage
• In depth Working knowledge of the Audatex Estimating system;
• Understanding of the credit repair industry to allow you to advise on our Sytnerdrive service.
As a highly ambitious individual you will be able to demonstrate success in a similar position within the automotive industry. We’re looking for someone who is not only able to confidently negotiate with insurance engineers, but someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills and is ready to embrace the Sytner Group aim to be “famous for delighting our customers” in order to deliver the very highest standards of customer service at all times.
Based at Jaguar Land Rover in Ascot, your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Leading our Front of House Bodyshop operation from within our retailer facilities;
• Workload Distribution and planning via customer bookings;
• Producing Estimates for both retail customers and Insurance companies;
• Full Support to the dealership management in all aspects;
• Customer Complaint Resolution;
• Completing repair invoices for work undertaken in the Bodyshop.
Not only does Jaguar Land Rover provide an outstanding working environment with the latest Bodyshop technology and equipment which are safe, friendly and clean, we also have a culture of working together as 'one team' and 'delighting our customers'.
We'll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. On top of your competitive salary, you can expect excellent working conditions of the highest possible standard with a premium brand, a subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, a host of benefits and discounts with popular high street retailers, and, of course, unrivalled career opportunities.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most desirable vehicle brands, in over 140 dealerships across the UK. We have a great reputation as a high calibre employer and we are incredibly committed to being the best company to work for.
Sytner Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants.