About the role
Land Rover Bristol are excited to be developing a Bodyshop department in order to support its year-on-year growth. As such, if you’re an experienced and enthusiastic Bodyshop estimator who is looking to start 2019 with a new and exciting challenge, we have a fantastic opportunity for you as we’re looking to recruit the right person to join our team.
Based at Land Rover Bristol, your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Leading our Front of House Bodyshop operation from within our retailer facilities;
• Workload Distribution and planning via customer bookings;
• Producing Estimates for both retail customers and Insurance companies;
• Full Support to the dealership management in all aspects;
• Customer Complaint Resolution;
• Completing repair invoices for work undertaken in the Bodyshop.
• Extensive experience of processes within the Bodyshop industry;
• Achievement of NVQ or VDA ATA equivalent qualifications relevant to the industry would be an advantage
• In depth Working knowledge of the Audatex Estimating system;
• Understanding of the credit repair industry to allow you to advise on our Sytnerdrive service.
As a highly ambitious individual you will be able to demonstrate success in a similar position within the automotive industry. We’re looking for someone who is not only able to confidently negotiate with insurance engineers, but someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills and is ready to embrace the Sytner Group aim to be “famous for delighting our customers” in order to deliver the very highest standards of customer service at all times.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback.