About the role
Jaguar Land Rover Northampton is looking for a punctual and enthusiastic Service Support Host to join our fantastic team! As a Service Support Host, you should share your passion for our brand every day and immerse customers in the world of Jaguar Land Rover. Note we will be moving to the new state of the art arch concept facilities in Swan Valley from May 2021.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Greeting and managing our customers through our new drive through service lane
• Conducting visual damage inspections to customers vehicles on arrival and ensuring appropriate car protection is fitted correctly
• Ensuring detailed handover to customers for all demo and replacement vehicles
• Providing takeaway refreshments/snacks into the replacement vehicles for customer departure
• Facilitating the effective movement of customer and dealership cars on site
• Facilitating the flow of jobs onto and from ramps in the workshop. Liaising with workshop control to ensure technician efficiency is maximised
• Delivery and collection of customer vehicles for service or repair on occasions
• Providing a lift service for customers wishing to be dropped off locally
• Parts running from the counter to the technician ramps
• Reporting customer issues to the Service Manager
You will, on occasions, collect and deliver vehicles from our customers' homes to the dealership and back again, providing friendly and attentive service at all times. You will be advising customers of estimated arrival times via telephone, contacting them with updates and providing a warm and professional welcome on arrival.
You will ensure that we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of customer service; take the time to build a genuine rapport with them to ensure excellent service from Jaguar Land Rover is achieved even if they're not visiting our showroom.
This is a full-time role which can typically include weekends to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service.
Ideally, you will have previous experience working with a premium brand and an understanding of the automotive industry, however, this is not essential.
You should have excellent attention to detail as you will checking over each vehicle to ensure your safety when driving, as well as identifying any blemishes or damage on the vehicle. Organisation skills are paramount in this role, as you will be responsible for planning multiple drops with efficiency in mind at all times.
You should have experience in a customer facing role, with the ability to remain calm under pressure whilst managing your own workload. The ability to provide excellent customer service for our customers end to end and the desire to make their experience with us worthy of 5 stars.
Knowledge of the local area will be beneficial as well as excellent navigational skills.
You must have a full clean driving licence.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top-rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback.