About the role
Mercedes-Benz of Bedford are excited to be able to offer the position of Cosmetic Repair Estimator/Supervisor to someone who is looking for a new and exciting challenge, we have a fantastic opportunity for you as we're looking to recruit the right person to join our growing team.
• Extensive experience of processes within the Cosmetic Repair industry;
• Achievement of NVQ or VDA ATA equivalent qualifications relevant to the industry would be an advantage, but are not necessary.
• In depth Working knowledge of the Audatex Estimating system;
• Understanding of the credit repair industry to allow you to advise on our Sytnerdrive service.
As a highly ambitious individual you will be able to demonstrate success in a similar position within the automotive industry. We're looking for someone who is not only able to confidently negotiate with insurance engineers, but someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills and is ready to embrace the Sytner Group aim to be "famous for delighting our customers" in order to deliver the very highest standards of customer service at all times.
Based at Mercedes-Benz of Swindon, your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Working within our Front of House Cosmetic Repair operation from within our retailer facilities;
• Workload Distribution and planning via customer bookings;
• Producing Estimates for both retail customers and Insurance companies;
• Full Support to the Bodyshop management in all aspects;
• Customer Complaint Resolution;
• Completing repair invoices for work undertaken in the Cosmetic Repair Centre.
Not only does Mercedes-Benz of Bedford provide an outstanding working environment with the latest cosmetic repair technology and equipment which are safe, friendly and clean, we also have a culture of working together as 'one team' and 'delighting our customers'.
We'll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. On top of your competitive salary, you can expect excellent working conditions of the highest possible standard with a premium brand, a subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, a host of benefits and discounts with popular high street retailers, and, of course, unrivalled career opportunities.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most desirable vehicle brands, in over 140 dealerships across the UK. We have a great reputation as a high calibre employer and we are incredibly committed to being the best company to work for.
Sytner Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch as we'd be excited to meet you.
If you truly believe you're exactly who we're looking for, please send a covering letter, explaining why you're the right person for this role, as well as an up to date CV (saved in Word or pdf format only as we are unable to open other file types) by the closing date.