We are currently looking for a positive and motivated individual to join our team of talented technicians within Sytner Tamworth MINI. The right individual will be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for customer service.
• Have a current MOT licence
• Hold a full and valid UK driving licence.
• Have a manufacturer background
As the UK's largest luxury motor retail group we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. The Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most desirable vehicle brands, in over 140 dealerships across the UK. We are incredibly committed to being the best company to work for.
We'll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. On top of your competitive salary and very achievable bonus scheme, you can also expect –
- Industry leading technical training, development and support.
- Workshops which are safe, friendly clean and are equipped with state of the art equipment and tooling.
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family.
- Additional benefits, which include – cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for servicing/MoT, up to 20% off high street retailers, Access to VIP & Sold out tickets to events, privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.
We have a culture of working together as 'one team' and 'delighting our customers'. If you believe you're who we're looking for please apply include a copy of your CV.