Data Protection Administrator – 12 month fixed term contract - maternity cover
The Sytner Group has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Data Protection Administrator to join our busy Data Privacy & Compliance Team based at our head office in Leicester. The ideal candidate will have experience in compliance, specifically in data protection or FCA regulations, have a strong background in administration, excellent customer service skills, have the ability to unfailingly meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, have an outstanding ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and be confident in demanding situations. This role is office based and offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis to the right candidate.
The right person will have access to outstanding career opportunities within the most desirable and prestigious motor group in the UK, having finished 1st in the 2017 'Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for' and in the top 5 for the last 9 years.
We'll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with an excellent package too. As well as your salary and competitive pension scheme, we'll provide you with industry leading support and training and access to various Sytner Benefits including subsidised manufacturer car purchase schemes.
- Some hands on experience of data protection or FCA compliance, processing and dealing with regulated complaints
- Background in compliance, legal or automotive process would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge and understanding of data protection laws
- Confident and professional individual with excellent administration skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrate confidentiality and integrity
- Work with discretion in the handling of personal data ensuring that information is handled appropriately
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and organise own workload to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicator with proven effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrates high level of ownership and accountability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- IT competent in a range of software packages
- CIPP/E desirable
If you truly believe you are exactly who we are looking for and you have the relevant skills as detailed in the job specification, please email email@example.com with a full CV and covering letter explaining why you are the person for the role.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, if you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.