Data Protection Administrator – Full Time
The Sytner Group has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Data Protection Administrator to join our busy Data Privacy & Compliance Team based at our head office in Leicester. The ideal candidate will have experience in compliance, specifically in data protection or FCA regulations, have a strong background in administration, have the ability to unfailingly meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, have an outstanding ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and be confident in demanding situations. This role is primarily office based and offered on a full time basis to the right candidate.
You will need to be detail oriented, a fast learner and have a desire to become a subject matter expert.
We'll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with an excellent package too. As well as your salary and competitive pension scheme, we'll provide you with industry leading support and training and access to various Sytner Benefits including subsidised manufacturer car purchase schemes.
• Some hands on experience of data protection or FCA compliance, processing and handling regulated complaints
• Background in compliance, legal or automotive process would be an advantage
• Basic knowledge and understanding of data protection laws
• Confident and professional individual with excellent administration skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Demonstrate confidentiality and integrity
• Work with discretion in the handling of personal data ensuring that information is handled appropriately
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritise effectively and organise own workload to meet tight deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communicator with proven effective interpersonal and influencing skills
• Demonstrates high level of ownership and accountability
• Proficient with Microsoft Office & Outlook
• IT competent in a range of software packages
• CIPP/E desirable
If you truly believe you are exactly who we are looking for please apply below with a full CV and covering letter explaining why you are the person for the role.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, if you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Sytner Group are delighted to announce our brand new and enhanced, industry-leading benefits package.
We are passionate about continuing to build an environment where everyone feels valued, appreciated and able to reach their full potential. Our new benefits package is designed to do just that:
Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
Bespoke Flexible Working Solutions
Enhanced Long Service Awards
Discounted Car Schemes
High Street Discounts
At Sytner, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
Unsure? Read on…
We represent over 23 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands, across our 140 UK dealerships.
We pride ourselves on ‘Developing Talent and ‘Building Careers’ and our colleagues recently scored Sytner Group an outstanding 84% on our colleague engagement survey.