About the role
The Sytner Group has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Data Protection & Compliance Administrator to join our busy Data Privacy & Compliance Team based at our head office in Leicester. The ideal candidate will have experience in compliance, specifically in data protection or FCA regulations, have a strong background in administration, have the ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, be able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and be confident in demanding situations.
We don't need you to be an expert in data protection, we'll support your development and invest in training. You will need to be detail oriented, a fast learner and have a desire to become a subject matter expert.
- Some hands on experience of data protection or FCA compliance, processing and dealing with regulated complaints is desirable
- Background in compliance, legal or automotive process would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge and understanding of data protection laws and FCA regulations
- Confident and professional individual with excellent administration skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrate confidentiality and integrity
- Work with discretion in the handling of personal data ensuring that information is handled appropriately
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and organise own workload to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicator with proven effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrates high level of ownership and accountability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- IT competent in a range of software packages
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, if you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback.