Over the past 2 years the Sytner IT Business Systems team have delivered significant value to the business with the creation of our internally built solutions. This has led to growing demand for new internal and external facing systems.
We are therefore looking to grow our team with additional Software Engineers to ensure we continue to deliver high-quality solutions with the best level of support across the business.
This is an exciting time in Sytner's software journey and we have multiple upcoming projects ranging from a new generation of responsive websites to micro-service based solutions and mobile applications. As well as new projects, we enhancing and maintain our existing portfolio of software applications to ensure that they continue to deliver a great experience to the thousands of users in our dealerships and beyond.
If you’d like to be a part of the journey, please let us know.
- C# ASP.Net MVC (4+/Core)
- Entity Framework (or similar ORM)
- JQuery, AJAX, HTML and CSS
- Service Oriented or Micro-service architectures
- Git and Continuous Delivery systems an advantage
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Experience working in an Agile or Lean environment
- Engage with Product Owners to refine the business requirements for applications and projects
- Develop, document, and automate tests according to acceptance criteria
- Develop, support and maintain existing in-house systems
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments and ensure existing systems are kept up to date with latest development frameworks and server technologies
- Work effectively within a team environment, contributing and implementing standards and processes
Current Technologies and Initiatives:
- ASP.Net Core 2.0
- MVC and Single Page Web Applications
- ASP.NET Web API
- Mobile Application Development
- Automated Builds and Unit Testing
- Automated UI and API testing
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Azure Web Apps, Azure AD and Cosmos DB
- Micro-service Oriented Architecture